Friday, January 2, 2015

NEW YEARS EVE 2015

I brought in the New Year in the best way possible, with good friends, new friends, my partners and whiskey punch! I hope all of you had an amazing time too!

A couple of weeks ago I posted A Marsala New Years Makeup Tutorial (see it HERE) but that look didn't really match my New Years Outfit. (See it HERE). Scroll down to see what I did instead.


I promise I was happier than I look in this picture haha

BROWS

Anastasia Beverly Hills
DIPBROW Pommade in Ebony
Dermablend
Quick-Fix Concealer in Medium as highlight

EYES

URBAN DECAY NAKED On The Run Palette 
(See my review HERE)
Dare from lash line to brow 
URBAN DECAY Smoked Palette 
Blackout from lash line to crease
Asphalt in the center of the lid
STILA
Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner in Snow in a subtle cat eye
Lancome 
Le Stylo Waterproof - Long Lasting Eyeliner in Noir Intense on the waterline
Ardell
120 Demi Lashes in Black
Kat Von D
Ink Liner in Trooper to cover the band of the false lashes

LIPS

Kat Von D
Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in Vampira

How did you spend your New Years?


Love, Light & Glitter Always,
Valessia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...