Thursday, December 18, 2014

PRODUCT REVIEW #1: URBAN DECAY NAKED ON THE RUN PALETTE II

This is Part II of my Urban Decay Naked On The Run Palette review. For Part I, click here.


The Urban Decay Naked On The Run Palette is supposed to supply all the makeup you need when spending time away from your makeup stash. I thought I'd put it to the test and do my first Day to Night tutorial. 


DAY


I started with moisturized and primed skin, then applied my foundation, concealer and filled in my brows as usual.

Step 1:
Apply Dare eyeshadow from the lash line up to the brow bone using Lancome brush #22

Step 2: 
Stipple Fix eyeshadow on the outter corner using Lancome brush #13

Step 3:
Smile and apply naked Blush to the apples of your cheeks using a Sephora brush #54

Step 4:
Tight line your whole top lid and half of your bottom with 24/7 Glide-On Eyeliner in Stag

Step 5:
Apply a single later of Perversion Mascara on your top and bottom lashes

Step 6:
Swipe Naked Lipgloss in Sesso at the center of your bottom lip and blend with your finger. Blot with a tissue

NIGHT


To achieve my Night look, I built on what I did for Day.

Step 1:
Contour with Stun eyeshadow and Highlight with 5050 eyeshadow using Sephora brush #54

Step 2: 
Stipple Dive eyeshadow from lash line to crease using Lancome brush #13 and blend up with your fingers

Step 3: 
Use 24/7 Glide-On Eyeliner in Stag to fill in your top lid from your lash line to your crease, stretching the outer corner into a thick cat eye then apply thick line under your bottom lashes.

Step 4: 
Using Sephora brush #54, apply Bronzer to the highest point of your cheek bones all the way to your hairline

Step 5:
Use the same brush to blend in a second coat of Blush over the Bronzer

Step 6:
Apply a thick layer of Perversion Mascara to top and bottom lashes

Step 7:
Layer on a thick coat of Naked Lipgloss in Sesso to your top and bottom lips. Blot with tissue, then pat Dive eyeshadow on top of the gloss with your fingers

Step 8: (Optional)
Apply false lashes. I used Ardell Wispies

Tell me what you think of this Tutorial and what you'd like to see next in the comments below.


Love, Light and Glitter Always!
Valessia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...