Tuesday, April 28, 2015

NOT FAIR #4: Instagram's New Filters UPDATE

This is a Special Edition of NOT FAIR!

 If you love doing your makeup, you probably love showing off your hard work on Instagram with selfies too. Today, instead of telling you how to get the same look as a fair skinned celebrity I'll be reviewing Instagram's new filters. So often brown skin is forgotten when new products are launched, lets see if Instagram remembered all us black unicorns!

See my original review of Instagram's Filters HERE

#NOFILTER



 Here is the original photo. I chose a photo that was well lit and similar to the majority of my posts - a picture I took with my DSLR Camera then uploaded to Instagram.

#Selfie Grade: A+ 
I always vote no filter!

LARK

#Selfie Grade: C
It's so yellow, why is it so yellow?!

REYES

#Selfie Grade: D
This is the opposite of what I want in a filter for selfies. I'm completely washed out and you can't see my makeup anymore.

JUNO

#Selfie Grade: B
This is the only one that looks even remotely similar to my actual skin tone. I don't expect I'll be using it though. These filters are all so yellow.



What do you think of Instagram's new filters. 
What's your favorite selfie filter?

Let me know in the comments below!


Love, Light & Glitter Always!
Valessia


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...